It was a relatively light week this week due to some vacations. I did, however, get a chance to do some acceptance work on our upcoming feature for role-based access control in Concourse. You can read more about how that’ll work in our feature preview post.

On to the update:



  • We’ve decided to commit to completing our refactor the Web NavBar before picking up new stories. This’ll hopefully prevent regressions when we pick up new stories down the road. We now have over 300 unit tests for our web-ui!


  • Picked up #2577. We’re having conversations internally around specific strategies that would help with this. On the one hand, we could try computing resource utilization on the first run to inform our future allocations; or we could go with naive container/volume balancing.


  • Continuing our planning for Spatial resources