We spent some time this week wrapping up additional testing on our certs management across workers. We also put down some of work on Spaces this week to play around with something fun: a high density dashboard view. A lot of you have been asking us when Concourse v3.9.0 will be available, and the answer is: very soon!
On to the update:
- High Density View! Original Git issue #1899 and a demo version of it up and running can be found in our production environment
- Merged PR #227, thanks for the contribution SwamWithTurtles!
- Picked up #2016 Move TSA beacon operations to ‘worker’. We need to do this to fix some nasty behaviour we’ve observed in our large scale Concourse installation Pivotal
- Continued breaking out our backend auth systems to use Dex #1888, (see #1886for additional background)
- Did some research and prototypes to see what build page commenting would look like and how it would behave in Concourse
- Continuing some design prototyping for Concourse brand assets