Topher Bullock, Lindsay Auchinachie, Alex Suraci and I will be travelling to San Francisco next week to attend the SpringOne Platform 2017 Conference. Not only are there a lot of exciting Spring talks this year, but there will be a lot of CI/CD talks from some amazing speakers.
Unfortunately none of the Concourse core contribution team will be speaking at SpringOne this year; but that doesn’t mean there’s a shortage of Concourse-related talks. Here’s a short list of talks from people who will be sharing their real-world Concourse knowledge and experiences at SpringOne:
- Automated PCF Upgrades with Concourse with Rich Ruedin from Express Scripts
- Building Developer Pipelines with PKS, Harbor, Clair and Concourse with Thomas Kraus and Merlin Glynn from VMWare
- Concourse in the Real World: A Case Study in CI/CD and DevOps with Bryan Kelly and Greg Meyer from Cerner Corp
- Ensuring Platform Security with Windows BOSH Add-ons and Runtime Config at Boeing with Sheryl Maris, Brad Schaefbauer and James Coppock from Boeing
- Enterprise CI/CD — Scaling the Build Pipeline at Home Depot with Matt MacKenny from The Home Depot
- How to Continuously Delivery Your Platform with Concourse with Brian Kirland from Verizon and Ryan Pei from Pivotal
You can find a full list of sessions on the SpringOne sessions page here. Be sure to check out the DevOps, CI, CD
Looking forward to seeing ya’ll there!