Concourse Update (Sept 10 — Sept 14)
Following up from a discussion on our forums Scott Foerster has been looking at different options for selling Concourse swag online. Do you want Concourse leggings? or maybe a limited edition @vito pls pillow! Let us know in the thread Concourse merchandising.
Please also take some time to fill out our 2018 Concourse Community survey . Your feedback is really valuable to us and the information you provide will help us plan the future of Concourse. We only have a handful of responses so far and we’d like to get more before we publish the results!
On to the update:
- As a welcome back to Joshua Winters, we took a look at #2463 and the possibility of doing an internal redirect for all auth components. Unfortunately, that didn’t work quite well. Check out the full issue thread for details
- Remember thatRBAC RFC? Well, we’re going to buckle down and start working on that now
- Following up on issue #2427, we’re applying the same labelling principals to the HD dashboard view in #2572
- Kept hacking away on good ol’#2386
- Spiking on #2581, where we ask ourselves “Can we determine when a build step fails because the worker is unusable?”
- Continuing on #2312. This issue has exploded a bit to lots of edge cases and race conditions; but our determination to finish this issue is strong
- Looked into why our k8s-testflight job keeps breaking.